A special lecture conducted for student of Axis School of Animation (ASOA) about Types of Printing & Dos and Don’ts by our mentor Manan Trivedi who have more than 17 years of experience in this field.
In this students learned about types of printing and does and don’ts while designing for printing industry, what is Pre processing, Processing & Post processing.
It will help them when thay work proffationaly in to the industry.
Highlights of the Lecture
- Types of Printing.
- Explain all types of printing and how to choose printing type.
- Size of printers & paper.
- Pre processing like how to export design file for printing, bleed, folding and registration marks, what is CPT, choose of paper… etc…
- Processing like how all printer( Offset, Screen, Digital etc…) works.
- Post processing is also important like Lamination, Binding, UV, Foiling etc… and how to do it.
We hope this will help students to enter in printing industry which is one of biggest industry in the world.